Updating databases on different instances ?

From: actisys <actisys_at_actisys.fr>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:31:53 +0100

I would like to update several tables located on different instances ORACLE v7.

I have got a table T1 (shema D1) on an instance A1. I would like to create a trigger-on-insert on table T1 that update a table T2 (schema D2) on
an instance A2.

Is it possible at all ???
Does any PL/SQL script exist for my trigger ????

Thanks...

email : gilles.gonzalez_at_altavista.net Received on Tue Mar 02 1999 - 05:31:53 CST