Sales and Marketing version 11

From: <ppeterson_at_halox.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 20:28:43 GMT

Has anyone had (or heard of) a sucessful implementation of Sales and Marketing Module version 11? My company is due to go live with v11 next week, and my module is not even close to working correctly. My VAR claims the fault is with Oracle, and that no one has gotten this module to work yet. Are they right? This is getting very frustrating. I'm supposed to train people on a system that doesn't work, on top of doing all my other jobs.