Re: Windows NT Error message OSD-04016

From: Christopher M. Day <christopher.day_at_rdbms.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:16:50 +0000

GC,

Seems like the Windows NT backup has made a backup of Oracle. NT Backup can be configured to backup open files, which seems to be happening.

If nobody is working during the evening I would shutdown the Oracle services, let NT Backup do its job, then restart the services. (This doesn't happen under UNIX ;)

Chris.