Re: OWA Grapohics?

From: Paul <q9820458_at_mn.waseda.ac.jp>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 04:13:13 GMT

Hello,

   Please excuse this message if you've already read it. I was just looking thru the comp.oracle.server group and judging by the subject matter in your post, thought you might be interested...

NEW APPLICATION SERVER-ONLY DISCUSSON FORUM Greetings, Re: http://www.dejanews.com/~oracleappserver

  Tired of sifting through hundreds of irrelevant database-related messages looking for that rare post about Oracle's Application Server family? Me too! So I took it upon myself to create a discussion forum just for Oracle Application Server developers and managers.

  Not having the time or energy to do much else, I have used a handy service at dejanews to do so. Their layout is for the most part unobtrusive, and takes minimal time to get used to. Point your browser to: http://www.dejanews.com/~oracleappserver

  It goes without saying that there will be overlap between this and pre-existing usenet groups, so everyone is welcome - the page also includes a way to read your favorite Oracle-related newsgroups such as the one you are reading now.

  With your help, this new forum has the potential to provide a more meaningful and productive avenue to discussions about the Oracle App Server family than currently exists on the usenet.

                           Thanks,

                                  -- Paul