How do I set up a Single concatednated index?

From: Thomas W. Motyka <thomasM_at_thriftycall.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 15:42:21 -0600

I need to set a single concatenated index....how do I do that??? I have several fields in a table that I string together to make one field that my users can do a search on..... this search takes a long time....I was told that I need to set up a single concatenated index on these fields that I am stringing together.....

Tommy
motykat_at_hotmail.com Received on Fri Feb 05 1999 - 15:42:21 CST