Re: How do I set up a Single concatednated index?

From: Peter Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 14:43:30 -0800

create index index_name on table_name (column1, column2, column3) + whatever other parts of the create index statement you might like.

HTH Pete

--

Regards

Pete

Peter Sharman                              Email: psharman_at_us.oracle.com
WISE Course Development Manager            Phone: +1.650.607.0109 (int'l)
Worldwide Internal Services Education               (650)607 0109 (local)
San Francisco

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA