Newbie Help - Advanced Replication

From: Nemniss <Nemniss_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:28:18 +0200

Hi,

Can any1 please help me? I need 2 setup Oracle Advanced Replication between 2 Oracle 8.0.4 Servers. I have created the DB link, the users, the snapshot logs and readonly snapshots - this works 100%. Now I need to add updatable snapshots. How do I create updatable snapshots, also any information regadring updatable snapshots R welcome.

Thanx in advanace

Nemniss Received on Wed Jan 13 1999 - 03:28:18 CST