Re: Newbie Help - Advanced Replication

From: Peter Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:12:58 -0800

Nemniss

There are some sample scripts available off the Support web site (http://support.oracle.com) or technet (http://technet.oracle.com) which will help you through the setup.

Hope this helps.

Pete

--

Regards

Pete

Peter Sharman                              Email: psharman_at_us.oracle.com
WISE Course Development Manager            Phone: +1.650.607.0109 (int'l)
Worldwide Internal Services Education               (650)607 0109 (local)
San Francisco

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA