Re: SQL Worksheet error message

From: Pat MInnis <pminnis_at_maverick.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 22:07:12 -0600

I believe that message indicates that Oracle thought it had a dead connection on a server process. You could run a listener trace and/or a sqlnet trace to track it down, call Oracle, or do what I've done and switch from multi-threaded server back to dedicated. (If you're not using MTS, I apologize.)