Re: SQL Worksheet error message

From: <zapatoa_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 16:12:54 GMT

Edward:

The 3113 is a pretty generic SQL*Net message indicative of many things. However, I would suggest you try lowering MAXDATA with >set maxdata 2048. The default is 20K. I have had this work, but believe the root cause may have something to do with the network packet size or something along those lines. Any further information you uncover while debugging this would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to e-mail me directly. Thank-you.

Brian