Re: TABLE recovery

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 22:24:43 GMT

Actually, even if the database was in ARCHIVELOG mode, sanjay (forgive me if it is not your name) wouldn't be able to recover just the table. In this particular situation, he/she has two choices: 1. Recreate the table and manually enter in all the info. 2. Recover the entire database back to some point in time prior to this user error, using his/her last valid cold backup.

Regards,
Satar
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin
Advanced Enterprise Solutions