Re: v$parameter

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_acay.com.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 22:23:51 +1100

That may be so. But I've found that not all role access is suspended. I've got stored procedures that are quite happy with access to other schema tables. But when I add a reference to a sequence, the role fails.

I wish the whole thing would be consistent. That used to be one of the great things with ORACLE. Nowadays, it seems they have caught Microsoftitis...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto