Cursor problem

From: Marco Ribeiro <mar_at_bart.inescn.pt>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:02:56 +0000

Hi,

We are having a problem with a cursior in a Pro*C program. We select some records from a local database and then we insert them in a central database, everything goes smoothly if the query returns less than 350 records but when we get more records we process becomes very slow.

I hope I made myself clear.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

Marco Ribeiro Received on Mon Dec 21 1998 - 03:02:56 CST