ORA-02005

From: Damianos Dorizas <ddorizas_at_estec.esa.nl>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 16:25:04 +0100

The following problem occurs when accessing PL/SQL procedures over the Internet:

OWS-05101: Execution failed due to Oracle error 2005 ORA-02005: implicit (-1) length not valid for this bind or define datatype

We are using Oracle 7.3 and Oracle Web Application Server 3.0

We are using Netscape Communicator 4.05 and we get the error message in an unpredictable manner.

Once it happens, then all subsequent calls fail (even for procedures that worked fine in the past) until you exit and restart Netscape!!!

Anybody can give us a hint? Received on Fri Dec 11 1998 - 09:25:04 CST