Deployed Oracle8 database >300Gb

From: Darren Marynchak <darrenm_at_fiserv.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 13:08:19 -0500

Any thoughts on where I could find some users that have successfully deployed an Oracle8 database that is >300Gb? Ideally, I'd like to talk with users who've upgraded from O7. Also, it would be helpful if the application were located in the Financial industry. I've asked local Oracle Corp. contacts for references, but I've gotten no responses. Makes me wonder how many users have gone to O8 and how many are still in a wait-and-see mode for mission critical apps. The primary platform I'm concerned with is Sun (Solaris 2.6). Received on Thu Dec 10 1998 - 12:08:19 CST