Re: How to create database from script in Oracle

From: Jos Wolters <jwolters_at_cuci.nl>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 03:07:52 +0100

Hi Pauline,

If you have to work with oracle you should have done a DBA-course. The first thing you learn there is how to create a database.

I can help you if you give me some more information about the platform you are running on.

Regards,

Jos.

Pauline Ohanian heeft geschreven in bericht <366D2F7C.DC3BFA87_at_isol.com.lb>...