MicroStupid question - Oracle 8 on NT install on 95 possible?

From: Babette Turner-Underwood <babettet_at_you.cant.spam.me>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 14:58:06 GMT

I have been doing Oracle DBA / UNIX Sys Admin for a short while now. I have joined TechNet and received the Oracle 8 for NT disks. Has anyone tried to install these on Win95?

I don't have time to play at work and want to install this at home. I am using Win95 at home and would prefer not to upgrade to WinNT. Could I install this and get it working under Win95?

Please don't flame me if this is a really stupid question. I am really not that knowledgeable about Windoze.

Thanks, Babette
babettet_at_tmi.ca.NOSPAM (remove appropriate part to e-mail me) Received on Mon Nov 30 1998 - 08:58:06 CST