Re: One station does not find Oracl-Server

From: Nicolas Bronke <NBronke_at_t-online.de>
Date: 4 Nov 1998 15:59:36 GMT

Thank you for your answer.

  1. TCP/IP is installed. The IP-address is given by a DHCP-Server.
  2. A ping works for the IP-server address. If I use the server-PC-name for the ping, it works also, although the ras-dialer is called first. If I make a ping to the domain-name (ras-dialer is also called), an errormessage is returned.

Thank you for any additional ideas.

Regards
Nicolas