Re: Enterprise Manager - User Authentication

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 20:29:34 +0100

I'm not too sure here, the first time I ever tried to use the backup wizard, I got a question about using the Enterprise Backup Utility (it's called RMAN I believe in Oracle 8). This is a separate product that comes with the server and has it's own repository. Maybe other people in this newsgroup are capable of confirming this.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA