cpu time estimation

From: Stephania Panagopoulos <root_at_UNIXFOR.ATH.FORTHNET.GR>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 19:39:08 +0300

Could anyone assist me with this problem.

I want to know if there is any tools available which allows me to monitor CPU time allocation on running ORACLE type processes.

Our testing system is using f45run forms which are invoked by clients to

extract or update the ORACLE database.

The network infrastructure based on TCP/IP protocol network communication and the communication between the ORACLE RDBMS and the network is done by sqlnet.

We are using 7.3.2.2.0 ORACLE RDBMS and running forms applications which

they been developed using forms 4.5.6.5.5 (16-bit version under windows 95) . And they are running on HP_UX 9000/899 in character mode using version 4.5.7.0.12 forms.

Best Regards

Stephania

<HTML>

Could anyone assist me with this problem.

<P>I want to know if there is any tools available which allows me to monitor
CPU time allocation on running ORACLE type processes.

<P>Our testing system is using f45run forms which are invoked by clients
to extract or update the ORACLE database.

<P>The network infrastructure based on TCP/IP protocol network communication
and the communication between the ORACLE RDBMS and the network is done by sqlnet.

<P>We are using 7.3.2.2.0 ORACLE RDBMS and running forms applications which
they been developed using forms 4.5.6.5.5 (16-bit version under windows 95) . And they are running on HP_UX 9000/899 in character mode using version 4.5.7.0.12 forms.

<P>Best Regards

<P>Stephania
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>