Re: cpu time estimation

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jeremiah_at_wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 07:59:01 -0800

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Stephania Panagopoulos wrote:

> I want to know if there is any tools available which allows me to
> monitor CPU time allocation on running ORACLE type processes.

To monitor CPU time used by Oracle sessions, you can watch the values in v$sesstat where sid = your session's sid, and statistic# = 12. The value will grow as your session does more and more work. You can look up all kinds of RDBMS, host and network related statistics in the v$sesstat fixed view. To see a list of available statistics and their descriptions, look in v$statname.

--
Jeremiah Wilton http://www.wolfenet.com/~jeremiah Received on Tue Oct 27 1998 - 09:59:01 CST