Re: data mart / data warehousing

From: Murali Kazhipurath <murali_at_jps.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 12:32:40 -0700

Billy,

Check out the following web-site. They have many interesting White papers.

http://www.dw-institute.com/

I work as a Data Warehouse administrator. If you give me more information about your requirements, I will be more than happy to help you.

Regards,

Murali

Murali Kazhipurath                                            E-Mail:
murali_at_jps.net
President and Lead Technical Consultant     Phone: (916) 773 1918
Kaustubam Systems, Inc.                                Fax:      (916) 773
8147
5098 Foothills Blvd., Ste 3-377                      Mobile: (916) 508 8147
Roseville, CA 95747                                        Pager : (530) 883
2300 or

www.smartpage.net/murali/