Re: data mart / data warehousing

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:54:14 +0200

Murali Kazhipurath wrote in message <362ce6c2.0_at_blushng.jps.net>...

>Check out the following web-site. They have many interesting White papers.
>http://www.dw-institute.com/

Will have a look.

>I work as a Data Warehouse administrator. If you give me more information
>about your requirements, I will be more than happy to help you.

Used to be one myself. Think you've got hold of the wrong person here. I think it was a lady called Kasandra or something (ref. kasandra_at_my-dejanews.com message 6vvglo$erm$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com) that was looking for pitfalls and whatever for data warehousing and data marts.

regards,
Billy Received on Wed Oct 21 1998 - 04:54:14 CDT