Re: IMPORT error

From: Doug Cha <dcha_at_shell2.ba.best.com>
Date: 17 Oct 1998 17:54:27 GMT

: I ran $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catproc.sql as "SYS",
: thinking that this ran all of the other database scripts that I needed.
: Apparently it does not.

: I also had to run the script $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catexp.sql.
: After I ran this script, I no longer had the problems you describe above.

Either our versions are different or you've mistyped because catalog.sql (not catproc.sql) does run the catexp.sql in both versions 7.3 and 8.0 on the system I'm looking at.

-Doug Received on Sat Oct 17 1998 - 12:54:27 CDT