Re: URGENT (PLEASE): Oracle8 Export problem - makes NO sense!!!

From: Paul Donovan <pdonovan_at_clara.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 17:32:11 +0100

Hi,

Not an expert in this area but it sounds like somehow the internal export views have not been re-created - did you upgrade Oracle to this version ?

The script for the export catalog should be in the rdbms/admin directory under $ORACLE_HOME and is called catexp.sql I'm not 100% sure but I think if you re-ran the correct version of this script as the sys user you might fix your problem.

Regards,

Paul