Searching for Top Gun Oracle Developer......

From: <perfectplc_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 16:49:53 GMT

My name is Randy Cabral and i'm with Perfect Placements. We are one of the leading Technical Staffing firm in the NJ/NY area. I'm in the process of conducting a search on behalf of an organization whose growth has been extremely dramatic. This organization has been a leader in RDBMS and related technology since 1986. They are ranked as one of New England's 50 fastest growing technology companies(7/98) for second straight year. I'm searching for an Oracle Application Developer for their Project located in the Princeton, NJ area. We also offer a 1K referral fee for this immediate hire position. Help Me Help You!

Oracle Application Developer

Responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of client applications, assistance in the preparation of the project timelines, resource requirements, critical design review points, and deliverables to the customers.

Requirements: Must possess strong technical and communications skills, be a team player, understand their role in the development of applications, and take responsibility for their own actions and work effort. A minimum of 3-5 years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL and Developer 2000 Suite are required. Experience with other RDBMS, Client Server tools and the web a plus.

Outstanding Benefits Package:

Four weeks of paid time off each year, nine holidays each year, up to ten paid days off each year for training purposes, tuition reimbursement,Medical and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short & Long term Disability Insurance, Employee Stock Grant & Purchase Plans, and 401K plan.

Plus:

They send 1/3 of their company on a 7 day Caribbean Cruise each November.

Perfect Placements
31 South street
Suite 301
Morristown, NJ 07960