Re: Searching for Top Gun Oracle Developer......

From: Babette Turner-Underwood <babettet_at_you.cant.spam.me>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:40:03 GMT

A copy of this is also being forwarded to original author

A friendly suggestion...

you will want to post this type of message in :

    comp.databases.oracle.marketplace

If anyone is looking for work, that is where they will be looking. If you post it in this newsgroup, you are more likely to annoy people rather than anything else.

Hope this helps you--
Babette Turner-Underwood, TMI Communications babettet_at_tmi.ca.NOSPAM (remove appropriate part to e-mail me)