Proc*C & fork

From: Alexander <Alexander_Ryabikov_at_dialogbank.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 19:46:57 +0300

Hi,

We have one application (server) that works like this :

    server receive request from client, fork child, child connect to Oracle and process request.
In some cases, we need that server also be connected to Oracle and process light requests.

Does any know what need I do ?
If server on startup connect to Oracle, any of childs can corrupt server

connection
and on SQL in server we receive : ORA - 03113 : end-of-file on communication channel.

Thanks Received on Sun Oct 11 1998 - 11:46:57 CDT