Re: recommendations on pl/sql debuggers

From: Sylvain Faust <sfaust_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 17:02:59 -0400

Just so you know, SQL-Programmer also work with SQL Server, in case it is important.
SQL-Programmer also generates your documentation. SQL-Programmer is also LESS expensive than any Platinum products. SQL-Programmer links directly to SourceSafe, MKS and PVCS (nothing proprietary)

For customer references, check:
http://www.sfi-software.com/testimonials.htm and
http://www.sfi-software.com/some_customers.htm

You can always contact me directly if there is something I can do to help.
Thanks!

Sylvain Faust
President
Sylvain Faust Intl (SFI)
880 boul. de la Carriere, Suite 130
Hull, Quebec, Canada J8Y 6T5

Tel: (819) 778-5045, Ext. 804
Toll Free: 1-800-567-9127 (U.S. and Canada only) Fax: (819) 778-7943 International; (617) 722-9389 U.S. only Email: sfaust_at_sfi-software.com

Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI)
A Decade of Delivering SQL Solutions, 1988-1998 http://www.sfi-software.com

To receive news bulletins from SFI automatically, just send a blank email to:
> SFI-NEWS-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST_at_peach.ease.lsoft.com

SFI Online Store:
http://store.sfi-software.com