Re: recommendations on pl/sql debuggers

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 00:43:27 GMT

Hi:

We use Quests SQLNavigator, and everyone likes it. The debugger is pretty good, it's quick, reasonably easy to use, good price, and works with source control tools like PVCS and SourceSafe. Also, there's an add-in tuning module, and an add-in development module for Oracle Application Server development.

I believe you can download SQLNav and try it for free for 30 days or so. Give it a whirl!

Good luck,
Dave