Re: SQL*Loader Syntax Problem

From: Frido van Orden <fridoo_at_faapartners.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:18:30 +0200

Made this fault myself as well. In the 'WHEN' clauses you need to specify a character string (as the error message indicates), so use

WHEN recid = '1'

instead. This is because the when clause is applied to the data as read from the file, not the converted data (e.g. unpacking or converting to integers)

Hope this helps,
Frido