failed to authenticate user when running batch job in enterprise manager

From: Kevin Everest <kevin_at_globalfs.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 13:24:56 GMT

Dear all,
I know what you guys are going to suggest;

Ensure that the preferred credentials for the node have been setup in Enterprise manager with a local NT user account which has 'logon as batch job' setup as a user right.

This has already been specified to no avail.

I am running version 7.3.3 for the database and have tried 1.5 & 1.3.5 for the enterprise manager on the server and on a workstation.

I would be very grateful for your help as Oracle support have run out of ideas.

kevin_at_gfs-banking-systems.com Received on Mon Oct 05 1998 - 08:24:56 CDT