SQL*Net Installation on VMS

From: <mpreed_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 12:42:18 GMT

I need to install SQL*Net on a VMS 7.1 platform.

My problem is, all I need is the SQL*Net transport. If I only choose to install the Netconfig part of ORACLEINS, will that provide me with the transport, or do I need to install the whole thing?

I am obviously loath to fill my lovely clean disks with parts of Oracle that I don't really need.

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.

Mark Received on Mon Oct 05 1998 - 07:42:18 CDT