Re: How to enbale CREATE BITMAP INDEX feature?

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 01:10:33 +0100

In article <6v5mgv$58s$1_at_newsin-1.starnet.net>, Adam Tadjkarimi <adamt_at_hsltd.com> writes
>Thanks for your response and I appreciate your assistance. It is from the cd
>labeled “Oracle 8 Version 8.0.4.0.0 for NT” with part # A59447-01. From
>that I installed the product “Oracle8 Revision 8.0.4.0.0”, could this be
>“Oracle Enterprise Server Edition”? The attached booklet does not say so,
>but “Oracle Enterprise Manager” is in the cd.

You do not have the enterprise version. Enterprise manager is not part of the enterprise version. (confusing I know)
Steve
--
Please remove nospam from my address to Reply. Received on Sat Oct 03 1998 - 19:10:33 CDT