Re: How to enbale CREATE BITMAP INDEX feature?

From: Adam Tadjkarimi <adamt_at_hsltd.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 12:24:02 -0500

John,

Thanks for your response and I appreciate your assistance. It is from the cd labeled “Oracle 8 Version 8.0.4.0.0 for NT” with part # A59447-01. From that I installed the product “Oracle8 Revision 8.0.4.0.0”, could this be “Oracle Enterprise Server Edition”? The attached booklet does not say so, but “Oracle Enterprise Manager” is in the cd.

Regards,
 Adam Tadj
 adamt_at_hsltd.com

 Opinions expressed or questions asked are mine not of my employer.