ORA-12612 TNS:connection is busy

From: Richard Gasparetto <Gasparettor_at_pwgsc.gc.ca>
Date: 10 Sep 1998 18:50:43 GMT

Has anyone ever had trouble with the oracle error 12612. The description is included below. I'm having this problem intermittently in my application and its really giving me a pain. If you have any ideas on how to solve this problem please reply (arscottp_at_pwgsc.gc.ca). I'm using PB 5.4 and oracle 7.3.0.4.

Paul
ps. I phoned oracle about this and they had a call regarding this error with PowerBuilder. They said it was solved with a PB upgrade but they couldn't tell which version. In any case this hasn't worked for me.

ORA-12612 TNS:connection is busy

 Cause:

        Attempted operation failed because it conflicts with an on-going action or status of the connection.

 Action:

        Not normally visible to user. For further details, turn on tracing and reexecute the operation. If error persists, contact Worldwide Customer Support. Received on Thu Sep 10 1998 - 13:50:43 CDT