Re: [?] Schemas, Namespace, and Projects

From: Bradley G. Smith <bgsmith/nospam.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 98 16:51:02 -0800

On Thu, 03 Sep 1998 17:46:38 GMT, Jerry Gitomer wrote:

:> Since I am the DBA (ha ha ha) I wrote a script I named newuser.sql which
:>my users (the ones who have to create projects) call with the project
:>name -- to be used as the username and a password. The script then creates
:>a tablespace and the user. It then makes the grants.

Ok. Thanks Jerry! I will look into that possibility.

Brad Received on Thu Sep 03 1998 - 19:51:02 CDT