Re: TNSLSNR Does not start

From: Dave Cooper <dave_at_dpc-c.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 17:26:53 GMT

It all sounds very strange to me. Does the account that you are using as the software owner have the necessary privileges to create that directory? If it does, I would be tempted to go through all of the pre-installation steps again and then remove the SQL*Net server and reinstall it.

Dave Cooper.

satar_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in article <6rshe7$kjk$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...