auto-start Oracle8 on NT

From: Danny Fong <no_spam_dlfong_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 25 Aug 1998 09:20:46 PDT

Whenever I reboot my NT server, I have to manually use svrmgr and do a "connect internal" and "startup". Is there a way to automatically have the server do this?

BTW the Oracle services all start up automatically, and the database did, too, at one time.

Danny Received on Tue Aug 25 1998 - 11:20:46 CDT