Re: auto-start Oracle8 on NT

From: Krishnan Ranganathan <krishnan_at_cdgpd.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 09:22:20 -0700

You should have a service by the name OracleStart<SID>. OracleService<SID>

You could view the service by clicking on services under the control panel.

Click on the startup button and change the options to automatic.It is also worthwhile to change the OracleTNSlistener80 also to automatic, in case there are clients connecting to your machiene.

Cheers!
Krishnan