ODBC problem

From: Patrik Wallstrom <pawal_at_ot.se>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 15:08:34 +0200

Hi!

I try to access my test database on the NT4 Oracle8.0.4 using ODBC. I have also installed the 8.0.5.1 ODBC client on my NT4 Workstation. When i make queries in Access, or any other ODBC application, I only get the records which I have inserted using the ODBC app. However, using SQL*Plus, I get all records inserted both in SQL*Plus and the ODBC-app. I have tried several ODBC-clients now on different workstations, and it just doesn't work properly.

What can possibly be the problem?

--
Patrik Wallstrom
Out There Communications Received on Mon Aug 24 1998 - 08:08:34 CDT