Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager not included with UNIX version?

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_ictgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 08:14:27 -0400

Hi,

        On the other hand, I have four Oracle servers and find that having a cheap computer with Enterprise Manager from which I can manage all four of my servers to be a real convenience -- Especially since the servers are not in the same building and I don't like going outside when it is too hot or too cold or to ... :-)

regards

Jerry

--

Jerry Gitomer         	ICT Group