Re: Upgrading from HPUX 10.20 to HPUX 11

From: Bill Despeaux <wjd_at_erols.com>
Date: 28 Jul 1998 11:54:44 GMT

I'm not "upgrading" most of the instances. most of them are at 7.3.4.1 so all I will be doing for those is swapping the 10.20 executables for th 11 executables. Since the old ones won't run, why keep them around? I'll probably re-use the $ORACLE_HOME since our standard is to name the $OH whatever the Oracle release is (and that won't really be changing). For the 7.1 instances, it will be a 2 step process. First get them to 7.3 or 8, then upgrade the OS. Thanks!
Bill.