Intelligent Agent 8.0.4.1.2 Problem

From: Mike Halladay <MikeCni_at_PCLV.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 15:51:11 -0700

I am testing OFS on MSCS. All worked well until I installed OFS. It replaced the agent with the agent version above. When I attempt to start the agent service NT returns " Error 0015: The system cannot find the drive specified.

I have checked the registry and everything points to drive o:\orant. This is not one of my shared storage areas. This error is occuring on both of the cluster nodes.

Prior to installing OFS I had Oracle8 Enterprise version on both machines. The agent started fine. After installing OFS on both machines attempts to start the agent returns the message above.

I am not well versed in Oracle and would appreciate any help. Received on Sat Jul 25 1998 - 17:51:11 CDT