Re: Intelligent Agent 8.0.4.1.2 Problem

From: David <darussell_at_msn.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 02:37:57 +0100

This is probably caused by a documented problem 8.0.4.0.0 agent .q files are not compatible with 8.0.4.1.x, I would suggest deleting all files in the net80/agent directory (leave the subdirectories) and any snmp* files in net80/admin and try again. Also I assume you are using OFS 2.1.2, if so then I think you get Virtual Agents, in the same way you get virtual listeners (per group), so it may be best to get OFS to start and stop the agent.

Regards
David Russell