Re: Temporary tables

From: <asprusch_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:04:31 GMT

It's not a really temporary table but it is a hint. In 7.3.x you can create tables in unrecoverable mode. This creation (as a select) will not write logging information. I have read, that in 8.x you can use nologging option which will shut off logging by inserts, too.
Hope this will help.
Andreas Prusch