How to enable Archivelog Mode?

From: mohdzaid <mohdzaid_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 14:08:00 +0800

Hi,

I'm want to implement On-Line Backup for our Oracle database. I understand that archivelog mode needs to be enable first. Would appreciate if anyone could give the how to's. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Zaid
Systems Engineer
Siemens Medical Instruments
Reply to : zaid.lazim_at_smi.siemens.com.sg Received on Thu Jul 23 1998 - 01:08:00 CDT