ORA-01002 Fetch out of sequence

From: walter koenig <wkoenig_at_sinfor.fr>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 12:41:32 +0200

Hello,

I have an ORA-01002 error with no reason on Oracle 6 and 7 executing a "Select * from my_table". It works on the server using Sqlplus but the error occurs when accessing the database thru Sql*Net (V1). I can't change my server's version nor my Sql*Net (client specs !!).

If anyone as an answer, it will trhow me out of the computer Hell !!

Thanks

Walter Koenig
Software Engineer
Sinfor Rhône-Alpes
France Received on Mon Jul 20 1998 - 05:41:32 CDT