OWS 3.0 and SSL - certificate problems

From: Richard Frasier <rfrasier_at_waveresearch.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 12:40:39 +0200

A plea for help -

I've searched DejaNews and found others with this problem, but no solutions...

I'm running OWS 3.0.1.0.0 on Windows NT. I'm trying to set up a listener port using SSL. I've got a server certificate from BelSign and I followed the instructions in the documentation to install it.

The problem is that when I start the listener, I get an error message in the log "Error: Unable to load or decode certificate file(s)".

I can see via the event log that my certificate and private key files are being opened. So my path names must be OK (at least for those two files).

What else must I do? I downloaded BelSign's certificates into the CA directory, but that made no difference.

Richard Frasier
rfrasier_at_waveresearch.com Received on Mon Jul 20 1998 - 05:40:39 CDT