Re: Oracle 7.2: Need advice on Export/Import compression

From: Winnie Liu <poohland_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 19:30:08 -0700

Use IGNORE=Y when you import the data back. In that case, you can create the tablespace and use the correct value for initial extent and next extent. And Oracle import the data in IGNORE=Y mode, oracle will not recreate the tablespace and change the values for you. In that case, you will have a "new" table with correct parameter.

Winnie Liu
poohland_at_hotmail.com